Catholic Blog Week is here! (ft. Official Roster of Posts)


Do you know what today is? It just happens to be the day when Catholic Blog Week launches! *confetti and streamers and excited jumping around* Megan and I can't wait to see all your posts! 

A couple of housekeeping things:

  • Just a reminder of the dates: we'll be going from today through the 30th!
  • In order to participate, once you've published your post, simply hop over here and leave your link in the comments of either my or Megan's blog, for use to put in the official roster!
  • The questions for the official Catholic Blog Week Tag are listed below!
  • You are welcome, and indeed encouraged, to use these lovely graphics! 





Official Party Roster of Posts

(More to come! We only list the ones that have been posted so far. :))

Official Tag Questions!

Exposition or Benediction?
Catholic books or Catholic media?
Dominicans, Benedictines, or Franciscans?
Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John?
Confession or Anointing?
Morning or Evening Prayer?
Pope St. John Paul II, or Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI?
Holy Thursday, Good Friday, or Easter Vigil?
Christmas or Easter?
Lent or Advent?
Hot Cross Buns or Lamb Cake?
Daily Mass or Daily Adoration?
Baptism or Confirmation? (To witness)
Tolkien or Chesterton?



Alrighty, go forth and create! Can't wait to see what you come up with!


Comments

  1. Huzzah! This is gonna be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some great ideas! They'll be forthcoming in the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah! I'm looking forward to seeing your post(s)!

      Delete
    2. Okie dokie, I finished my first post. Here's my list of my ten favoritist saints: https://horsebackbyzantium.blogspot.com/2021/05/irenes-top-ten-favorite-saints.html

      Delete
    3. Woohoo! I'll add it to the roster! :)

      Delete
    4. I already posted this on Megan's blog, but I thought I'd do it here too. Here's my review of I Confess: https://horsebackbyzantium.blogspot.com/2021/05/i-confess-1953.html

      Delete
    5. Oh, fun! I look forward to reading it!

      Delete
  3. Those tag questions are HARD! I immediately know the answer to one, but all the others are going to take some thinking. This will be an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I'm glad I managed to come up with a challenging tag. :) I'm looking forward to seeing your answers!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to do my post! It's been much too long since I last blogged, so this has gotten me excited to write again! Those tag questions, though... Why are they so hard? They'll take some thinking for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to see your post! (Mwahaha. I did my best to make them challenging. And then realized I had to answer them myself, too. Oops. XD)

      Delete
    2. I've finished my post for Catholic Blog Week, Sam! Thanks for the wonderful opportunity in the blogosphere! Here's my post: https://todaywithmissk.blogspot.com/2021/05/the-little-known-saints-author-susan.html

      Delete
    3. Yay! *runs off to go read it* *pops head back around the door frame (blog frame?)* You're welcome! Thanks for participating! *pops back over to your blog*

      Delete
  5. I'm here! Later than I was planning but still present. ;) I don't know why I do these things, but I decided to review the movie A Week Away for this. My tag answers are also in that post. Thanks for hosting, Sam!
    https://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2021/05/movie-review-week-away-2021.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, good to see you here! Looking forward to reading your post, and the tag answers!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you are here and taking the time to comment. I love all comments, even ones on old posts! I just ask that you are respectful and keep the comments section clean. Thank you!