The Silmaril Awards 2023: Nominations Open!

Hello, y'all! I am THRILLED to be with you on a Monday in September, because you know what that means?

TIME FOR THE SILMARILS! 

*cue the confetti*

I am so honored to be able to host a Silmaril Award again this year! They are always an absolute blast, and definitely spice up my September! (Or at least, last year's Silmarils did. Hosting the Strangest Characters in my dorm room was a Whole Thing. I'm hoping this year's characters will be sliiiiiiightly better behaved, but I guess we'll find out.)

In case you've never heard of these illustrious awards, and are wondering what the heck Samantha is freaking out about, the Silmaril awards are the equivalent of the Tonys or Oscars or Golden Globes...but for fantasy characters. Awarded by Tolkien's characters in multiple fantabulous awards ceremonies at the end of the month of September, each Silmaril honors a character in one of eleven categories. The best part? Y'all are the ones who get to nominate and vote on the characters who you think most qualified for each award! (More on that in a moment, too, as the title of this post suggests.) 

Also, whichever blogger is hosting each character gets to host the nominated characters in their home (or in my case, dorm room) for the duration of the awards. Which last for four weeks, give or take. As I mentioned, last year was a wild time (you try to live with Howl, JinYeong, and Eugenides in the same room, not to mention the other 70ish strange characters), but it's always entertaining. I have a slightly bigger dorm room this year, but my roommate has no idea what's about to happen, so that'll be fun.

So, yeah. I'd appreciate you not nominating anyone who'll cause massive amounts of difficulties. 

Or rather, anyoneS. 

BECAUSE!

Drumroll, please...

This year, I have the extreme honor of hosting an ENTIRELY NEW category of Silmarils, that I think you're going to be VERY excited about! 

And that would be...

Most Devoted Couple! 

Y'all, I am over the MOON about this. I can't WAIT to meet some of my OTPs (y'all better nominate them), and see all of the cuteness, and watch all of the drama that unfolds (as it probably will) and try to fit them in my room and listen to the advice that they try to give to all of the people who are dating at Newman at the moment, and GAH. It's just going to be so fun!! 

(Those of you who know me know that I am not a typically romantic person, BUT I have a soft spot a mile wide when it comes to other peoples' romances, lol. I am very much an Elinor, and also an Emma, and I'm looking forward to living that out to the MAX this month.)

(Also, you guys are going to LOVE the presenters of this award. They're one of my top OTPs, and while I'm not going to give it away, there was a lot of excitement when I figured out that I got to co-host the awards ceremony with them.)


Now that I've gotten the squealing out of the way, time for a few explanations and clarifications. 

First of all, if you're still super duper confused, please visit the official Silmaril Awards Website! They can help you out over there, for sure. 

Second of all, here are the rules. 

But before I get to the quotidian rules, we have a new rule this year: 

Narnian characters are exempt from the Silmaril Awards. They have all officially been recognized by the presenters of each award as eminently deserving the award, and have stepped aside to make room for lesser-known fantasy characters. (Does this mean that there may be some cute Narnian couple cameos at the awards ceremony? Does this mean that I get to host Cor & Aravis and Frank & Helen and Caspian & Ramandu's daughter??? Stay tuned.)

Okay, now the quotidian rules.

Rules for nominations:

  • Characters must be fantasy characters from books. This means no sci-fi, no contemporary, &c, AND no webcomics, graphic novels, movies, and so on. If the story was a book first, but then got its own webcomic, graphic novel, &c, characters from said story are eligible, but otherwise, sadly, they are not permitted. If there's a book which might be seen as sci-fi, contemporary, or something else non-fantasy but you think has enough fantasy elements to count (for instance, The Lunar Chronicles, for the sake of the Silmaril Awards, count as fantasy, though they are rather sci-fi-y), make your case in the comments, and we will certainly consider it. 

  • Tolkien's characters are not allowed. Given that, in the awards ceremony at the end of the month, two (squeal!) of Tolkien's characters will be presenting this award, you really don't want the conflict of interest that might result from the presenting characters being nominated for the award. Especially if they don't win the final vote. It can get ugly, y'all. 

  • An author may not nominate (or second) his or her own characters. It's just undignified and unprofessional, y'all. Don't do it. However, you of course may send your hyped-up readers to nominate and/or second your characters. (Winning a Silmaril would be really good publicity, just saying.)

  • Silmarils are a one-time thing, so a character may only win a category once. This isn't a big deal for this award, since no one has ever won it before! But whoever wins it this year will never be eligible for it again. Just fyi. ;)

  • Rule-breakers are sent immediately over to Jenelle Leanne Schmidt, who's hosting the dragons this year, to be eaten. Look, I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. If you don't want to follow these rules, prepare to be a dragon's lunch. And vice versa--if you don't want to be a dragon's lunch, prepare to follow the rules. 

And now, just for the sake of clarity, here's what you do next: 

How to nominate characters:

  1. Go to the comments section!
  2. Do your best to check if the character you're nominating has already been nominated. If so, go second the character (more on that in a mo), instead, please.
  3. Say that you're nominating.
  4. List the characters you'd like to nominate, along with the book they're from. If you don't put which book they're from, you give everyone (*cough* me *cough cough*) a huge headache, and make yourself eligible to be dragon-lunch. No one wants that.
  5. Nominate as many characters as you'd like! The sky's the limit!

How to second characters:

  1. Go to the comments section!
  2. Find the nominations of the characters you love.
  3. Respond to the comment nominating said character and respond "I second [character's name]" or something along those lines. 
  4. (You may also write a separate comment listing your seconds, like you would with nominations, if you wish.)
  5. Don't second characters you nominated--like nominating your own characters, it's just rude.
  6. Second as many characters as you want (but please don't second a character twice!)
  7. The five characters with the most seconds go on to the voting round!

Before you rush off to nominate and second all the adorable couples to your hearts' content, a few dates and links to note...

Nominations are open September 4 to 8.

Voting on the five characters with the most seconds will commence September 11, and close September 15th.

Awards Ceremonies will take place one per weekday September 18 to 29!


And if you'd like to nominate and second characters in other categories, here are those links! 

Most Devoted Couple--Samantha Benedict (you are here!)


Now! Rush off to the comments section, and pour out your whole list of OTPs! Please! Send them all my way, and may the most devoted couple win! :D

Comments

  1. I nominate:
    Pet and JinYeong from the City Between series
    Martin and Rose from Martin the Warrior (Redwall)
    Adolin and Shallan from the Stormlight Archives
    Vin and Elend from the first Mistborn series
    Wax and Steris from the second Mistborn series
    Lan and Nynaeve from Wheel of Time
    Tress and Charlie from Tress of the Emerald Sea
    Gen and Irene from the Queen's Thief series
    Howl and Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle
    Essie and Farrendel from the Elven Alliance series
    Sam Vimes and Sybil Ramkin from Discworld
    Cimorene and Mendenbar from the Enchanted Forest Chronicles
    Bluebeard and Izolda from the Bluebeard's Secret series (Sarah K.L. Wilson)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seconding Essie and Farrendel!

      Delete
    2. Seconding Cimorene and Mendenbar!

      Delete
    3. I second Essie and Farrendel from Elven Alliance and Martin and Rose from Redwall.

      Delete
    4. Seconding Adolin/Shallan and Howl/Sophie!

      Delete
    5. Seconding Gen and Irene, Howl and Sophie, and Cimorene and Mendenbar

      Delete
    6. Seconding:
      Adolin and Shallan
      Vin and Elend
      Gen and Irene
      Howl and Sophie

      Delete
    7. Seconding:
      Adolin and Shallan
      Vin and Elend
      Gen and Irene

      Nominating:
      Sazed and Tindwyl from Mistborn Era 1

      Delete
    8. Grace T, those are all such good nominations! So many of my OTPs on here. :)

      Delete
    9. I second Essie and Farrendel from Elven Alliance

      Delete
    10. I second Pet/JinYeong and Martin/Rose

      Delete
  2. I nominate Lily and James Potter, Arthur and Molly Weasley, and Remus and Nymphadora Lupin from Harry Potter. I also nominate Char and Ella from Ella Enchanted. Thanks Sam! Much hype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and I forgot: I also nominate Ani and Geric from The Goose Girl.

      Delete
    2. Seconding James and Lily, Remus and Nymphadora, and Arthur and Molly!

      Delete
    3. Seconding all four couples!

      Delete
    4. I second Remus and Nymphadora!

      Delete
    5. I'm sensing a theme here, Grim... ;)

      Delete
  3. I nominate Howl and Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle (the book by Dianna Wynn Jones)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy it's heeeeeeeeeeeeeere. This is probably my favorite time in September....
    I nominate:
    Scarlet and Wolf from Lunar Chronicles
    Roran and Katrina from the Inheritance Cycle
    Meggy and Doria from Inkdeath
    Shiloh and Gabriel from Oracles of Fire
    Andaryn and Corbin from the Flight of Swans
    Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter
    Aza and Ijori from Fairest

    and I second Lily+James, Remus+Tonks, Char+Ella, and Ani+Geric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seconding Scarlet and Wolf!

      Delete
    2. Seconding Ron and Hermione and Aza and Ijori!

      Delete
    3. It's my favorite time in September, too, Kal!

      Delete
    4. I second Gabriel/Shiloh and Andaryn/Corbin

      Delete
  5. I second Howl and Sophie! And Farrendel and Essie! And Cimorene and Mendanbar!

    I also nominate Athdar and Thea from Wrought of Silver and Ravens by E.J. Kitchens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominate Nick Beasley and Cordelia Beaumont from Beaumont and Beasley (by Kyle Robert Shultz)!!! 😁

    I second Farrendel and Essie, Remus and Nymphadora Lupin, and Molly and Arthur Weasley.
    (I am soooo excited for this category oh my goodness. 🤩)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominate Heather and Smalls (The Green Ember series)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seconding Heather and Smalls!

      Delete
    2. Aww, so happy someone nominated Heather & Smalls. :D

      Delete
    3. Seconding Heather and Smalls!!!

      Delete
    4. I second Heather and Smalls.

      Delete
  8. *rolls neck* I have been WAITING for this category!

    Nominating:
    Julio and Meg (the Afterverse/Aftermythos books)
    Mor and Tanwen (the Weaver Trilogy)
    Sir Dalton and Lady Carliss (the Knights of Arrethtrae series)
    Cinder and Kai (the Lunar Chronicles)
    Winter and Jacin (the Lunar Chronicles)
    Sean and Puck (the Scorpio Races)
    Pete and Beatriz (All the Crooked Saints)
    Rharreth and Melantha (the Elven Alliance series)
    Sophos and Helen (the Queen’s Thief series)
    Mina and Jonathan (Dracula)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Mor+Tanwen, Cinder+Kai, and Winter+Jacin

      Delete
    2. I second Sean/Puck, Sophos/Helen.

      Delete
    3. Second Sophos and Helen!

      Delete
    4. Aww, yay for Sophos & Helen. Thanks for nominating them, Amelie. :D

      Delete
    5. I second Mor & Tanwen and Winter & Jacin!
      -Stephanie

      Delete
  9. Seconding:
    MEG AND JULIO
    Dalton and Carliss
    Heather and Smalls
    Lily and James
    Char and Ella

    ReplyDelete
  10. I nominate:

    Buttercup and Wesley from The Princess Bride
    Tristran and Yvaine from Stardust

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nominate:
    Ravin and Adi from The Pirate Hunter Chronicles
    Gabi and Marcello from The River of Time series
    Will Treaty and Alyss from The Rangers Apprentice
    Matthias and Cornflower from Redwall
    Sophie and Fitz from Keeper of the Lost Cities
    Pippa and Archer from Pippa of Lauramore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second Mathias and Cornflower from Redwall.

      Delete
    2. gotta second Matthias/Cornflower!!

      Delete
    3. So happy someone nominated Will & Alyss, Catherine!

      Delete
    4. I second Matthias and Cornflower.

      Delete
  12. Congrats on this category, Sam!! I’m SO STOKED. This is just what my curmudgeonly self needs. XD

    Seconding:
    Howl and Sophie
    Lily and James
    Molly and Arthur
    Remus and Tonks
    Char and Ella (my goodness, the amount of devotion here leads to curse breaking in the craziest ways, so yeah, they should win. Definitely not saying I have a favorite…)
    Ani and Geric
    Scarlet and Wolf (not my favorite TLC couple at all, but they ARE the most devoted.)
    Ron and Hermione
    Cinder and Kai
    Winter and Jacin (also don’t like them as a couple, really, but Jacin is nothing if not devoted)
    PETE AND BEATRIZ. THEY NEED TO WIN. AAAAACCCCCKKKKKK. (I’m seriously thinking about not seconding any of the above now, but that’s not fair. XD I just REALLY LOVE them, okay? And I know you do, too, Sam. XD)
    Buttercup and Wesley
    Tristan and Yvaine
    Ravin and Adi! (dash it all, Catherine, those were the peeps I had in mind.)
    Sophie and Fitz (mwahaha, this is my ship, so I'm very proud you put this here, Catherine, even though that’s the unpopular opinion. XD)

    Nominating (I bet this is going to take me A WHILE to come up with anyone…):
    Kaz and Inej from the Grishaverse
    Nina and Matthias from the Grishaverse
    Daniel and Marisita from All the Crooked Saints (not to compete with my darling Pete and Beatriz, but they are cute, too!)
    Addie and Rhys from The Two Princesses of Bamarre (they are both just very devoted people in general. XD So as a couple they are doubly so? That’s not how that works, but we're going with it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Daniel and Marisitia!

      Delete
    2. I second Addie and Rhys!

      Delete
    3. THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD COUPLES! :D And I wouldn't have thought of Addie & Rhys, but I'm glad you did, Chloe!

      Delete
  13. Samantha, if you keep saying y'all, I will be forced to abduct you from the midwest and forcibly inject you with PNW culture until we get that out of your system.
    Love, Eomer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With all that said, I'll nominate Sarah and Silas Heap from the Magyk series.

      Delete
    2. I second Sarah and Silas!!

      Delete
    3. Hey, hey, hey. To be fair, Eomer, I was saying y'all before I came to college, and they don't actually say y'all in the Midwest. They think I'm weird here, too. ;) Sarah and Silas Heap are an excellent choice!

      Delete
  14. YESSSSS so excited for the new category!

    I second:
    Pet and JinYeong from The City Between
    Adolin and Shallan from Stormlight
    Vin & Elend
    Wax & Steris
    Gen & Irene
    Howl & Sophie
    Sam & Sybil
    Winter & Jacin
    Mina & Jonathan (my beloveds!)
    Will Treaty & Alyss
    Nina & Matthias

    And I nominate . . .
    Ailsa & Fiachra from The Dark King's Curse
    Laisren & Siobhra from The Dark King's Curse
    Amber & Granite from The Worth of a King/The Rizkaland Legends
    Isabelle & Lord Pecus from Masque
    Poly & Luck from Spindle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I second
    Buttercup and Wesley
    Will and Alyss

    I Nominate
    Gilan and JEnny
    Evanlyn and Horace
    Halt and Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Gilan/Jenny, Evanly/Horace, Halt/Pauline (and these are from Ranger's Apprentice)

      Delete
    2. Sooooo happy to see someone nominating Ranger's Apprentice characters!

      Delete
  16. I nominate:
    Um, Thorne and Cress? Hello?
    Robin and Maria (The Little White Horse)
    Curdie and Irene (The Princess and the Goblin)
    Cosmo and the Princess (Phantastes)
    Mordecai and Hyacinth (The Door Before)
    Also, are we allowed to enter Narnian ones in the new categories?

    I second:
    Martin and Rose
    Lily and James
    Arthur and Molly
    Remus and Nymphadora
    Howl and Sophie
    Scarlet and Wolf
    Ron and Hermione
    Beaumont and Beasley
    Cinder and Kai
    Winter and Jacin
    Mina and Jonathan
    Buttercup and Westley
    Will and Alyss
    Matthias and Cornflower
    Sarah and Silas
    Gilan and Jenny
    Evanlyn and Horace
    Halt and Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Robin and Maria

      Delete
    2. Eruanna, Narnian characters are exempt from the awards forever! They're too awesome, it's not fair to the other characters. :)

      Delete
    3. I second Mordecai and Hyacinth.

      Delete
  17. I nominate Prince Bentleigh and Princess Azalea from Kingdom of Slumber, King Basil and Princess Wren from Kingdom of Feathers, and Prince Theodore and Princess Isla from A Princess of Wind and Wave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Bentleigh and Azalea and Basil and Wren.

      Delete
  18. I nominate Simon and Kestra from the Traitor's Game

    ReplyDelete
  19. I nominate Cordelia and Ferdinand from a Midwinter's wedding by Melanie Cellier.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hopefully you have enough places to eat out... things could get nasty otherwise...

    If we are nominating couples that are not married/engaged/in love and that are suitable pairs (hopefully you know what I mean) I shall nominate Septimus and Jenna from the Septimus Heap series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the cafeteria is used to serving a ton of people, so...so far that's been sufficient, but we'll see.

      This award is officially for romantic couples, but Septimus and Jenna were a good thought. :)

      Delete
  21. I nominate:
    Ilsaletta + Vaargard from HEART OF SHADOW / SEVEN SWORDS series by Sarah KL Wilson
    Allie Hunter + Scouvrel from FAE HUNTER series by Sarah KL Wilson
    Shiori + Takkan from SIX CRIMSON CRANES by Elizabeth Lim
    Cassia + Lena from YEAR OF THE REAPER by Makiia Lucier
    Keeva + Idris from FAIREST SON by HSJ Williams
    Gothel + Lucien from GOTHEL AND THE MAIDEN PRINCE by W.R. Gingell
    Clovis + YongHwa from LADY OF DREAMS by W.R. Gingell
    Carys + Eurion from LADY OF WEEDS by W.R. Gingell


    I second:
    Pet + JinYeong from the CITY BETWEEN series
    Vin + Elend from the MISTBORN series
    Howl + Sophie from HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
    Bluebeard + Izolda from the BLUEBEARD'S SECRET series by Sarah KL Wilson
    Buttercup + Wesley from THE PRINCESS BRIDE
    Thorn + Cress from THE LUNAR CHRONICLES

    ~CC~

    ReplyDelete
  22. I nominate:
    Miryem and the Staryk, Irena and Mirnatius from Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik.
    Raoden and Sarene from Elantris by Brandon Sanderson.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I nominate Leinad and Tess from the Kingdom Series.
    I second Carliss and Dalton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Leinad and Tess, Carliss and Dalton, and Heather and Smalls.

      Delete
    2. I second Leinad and Tess.

      Delete
  24. So excited for this new category!

    Okay, I nominate *cracks knuckles*

    Fade and Prism (SVR by HL Burke)
    Shannon and Gnaw (Dragon and Scholar by HL Burke)
    Kitrin and Bryce (The Green Princess by HL Burke)
    Jake and Juliet (SVR by HL Burke)

    Seconding:
    Gen and Irene from the Queen's Thief series
    Howl and Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle
    Essie and Farrendel from the Elven Alliance series
    Sam Vimes and Sybil Ramkin from DiscworldCimorene and Mendenbar
    Buttercup and Westley
    Arthur and Molly
    Cress and Thorne
    Pet and JinYeong
    Taran and Eilonwy (unless they haven't been nominated yet, in which case I nominate them)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I second

    Martin and Rose
    Heather and Smalls
    Wesley and Buttercup
    Will and Alyss
    Matthias and Cornflower
    Gilan and Jenny
    Evanlyn and Horace
    Halt and Pauline
    Robin and Maria (honestly I always absolutely LOVED them from the movie 😂 I still need to read the book….)
    Curdie and Irene
    Mordecai and Hyacinth
    Taran and Eilonwy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nominating Jonathan and Mina Harker from Dracula.

    Nominating Tress and Charlie from Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson

    ReplyDelete
  27. Seconding Martin and Rose, Gen and Irene, Howl and Sophie, Essie and Farrendell, Cimorene and Mendanbar, Ani and Geric, Shiloh and Gabriel, Heather and Smalls, Mor and Tanwen, and Buttercup and Wesley! And I nominate Coren and Zizain from Moonscript!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I nominate Echo McIntyre's parents, I assume they are Mr. & Mrs. McIntyre, but Echo calls them Mamai and Dadai in An Echo of the Fae, by Jenelle Leanne Schmidt.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. seconding:
    Pet and JinYeong
    Martin and Rose
    Adolin and Shallan
    Vin and Elend
    Tress and Charlie
    Gen and Irene
    Howl and Sophie
    Sazed and Tindwyl
    Lily and James Potter
    Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks
    Roran and Katrina
    Ron and Hermoine
    Aza and Ijori
    Sir Dalton and Lady Carliss
    Cinder and Kai
    Sophos and Helen
    Mina and Helen
    Will Treaty and Alyss Mainwaring
    Matthias and Cornflower
    Addie and Rhys
    Halt and Pauline
    Sarene and Raoden

    nominating:
    Pelmen and Serphimera, Rosha and Bronwynn (Pelmen the Powershaper series)
    Halt and Pauline
    Beauty and her uh. beast? (Beauty by Robin McKinley)
    Blanche and Arthur, Rose and Ben, Paul and Rachel, Alex and Kateri (Regina Doman's fairy tale novels)
    Kate Sutton and Christopher Heron (The Perilous Gard)
    Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)

    ReplyDelete

  30. Seconding:
    Matthias and Cornflower
    Heather and Smalls

    Nominating:
    Picket and Weezie - the Green Ember
    Kyrin and Jace - Ilyon Chronicles
    Marc and Alexi - Milana Legends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Kyrin & Jace!
      -Stephanie

      Delete
    2. I second Picket and Weezie.

      Delete
  31. I second:
    Char and Ella
    Scarlet and Wolf
    Heather and Smalls
    Mina and Jonathan
    Buttercup and Westley
    Isabell and Lord Pecus
    ROBIN AND MARIA how could i have forgotten elizabeth goudge my beloved wrote that lovely little fantasy book !!
    Raoden and Sarene
    KATE SUTTON AND CHRISTOPHER HERON MY BELOVEDS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Seconding:
    Nick Beasley/Cordelia Beaumont
    Julio/Meg
    Isabella/Lord Pecus
    Irene/Curdie
    Taran/Eilonwy
    Coren/Zizain
    Kyrin/Jace

    ReplyDelete
  33. Seconding:
    Martin and Rose
    Howl and Sophie
    Cimorene and Mendenbar
    Char and Ella
    Remus and Tonks (I just cannot call her Nymphadora... she hates it.)
    Mina and Jonathan
    Buttercup and Wesley
    Tristan and Yvaine
    Matthias and Cornflower
    Taran and Eilonwy
    Irene and Curdie (my beloved!)

    Nominating:
    Sapphira and Elam from Oracles of Fire
    Billy and Bonnie from Dragons in our Midst
    Mako and Abigail from Supervillain Romance Project

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is SUCH a fun new category. I’m thrilled about this!

    I second:

    Pet and JinYeong (City Between)
    Howl and Sophie (Howl’s Moving Castle)
    Essie and Farrendel (Elven Alliance)
    Cimorene and Mendanbar (Enchanted Forest Chronicles)
    Arthur and Molly Weasley (Harry Potter)
    Remus and Nymphadora (Harry Potter)
    Char and Ella (Ella Enchanted)
    Ani and Geric (The Goose Girl)
    Scarlet and Wolf (Lunar Chronicles)
    Cinder and Kai (Lunar Chronicles)
    Winter and Jacin (Lunar Chronicles)
    Thorne and Cress (Lunar Chronicles)
    Nick and Cordelia (Afterverse)
    Juilo and Meg (Afterverse)
    Buttercup and Wesley (The Princess Bride)
    Ravin and Adi (Pirate Hunter Chronicles)
    Poly and Luck (Spindle)
    Percy and Annabeth (Percy Jackson)
    Kyrin and Jace (Ilyon Chronicles)
    Sapphira and Elam (Oracles of Fire)
    Billy and Bonnie (Dragons in our Midst)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I second Will Treaty & Alyss

    ReplyDelete
  36. I second
    Will and Alyss
    Matthias and cornflower

    ReplyDelete
  37. I second Matthias and Cornflower, Thorn and Cress, and Will and Alyss

    ReplyDelete