Hiatus Notice


Hello wonderful people! 

Because of a confluence of things, including the fact that I didn't have time this summer to write blog posts for the school year, the fact that I'm trying to write an extensive senior thesis, and the fact that I'm taking seventeen credit hours besides that, I'm going to need to take a hiatus. 

That hiatus is going to last at least until the end of this school year--which I know is a really long hiatus, but I want to be honest about what I can and can't do, and what I can't do is blog this school year, probably. 

There are a couple of things that I may or will come back for, one of them being my 2024 Good, Better, Best: New Reads post. I wouldn't miss that for the world! Other than that, I may pop in and out if I have something I want to talk about, but it's not going to be with any kind of consistency. 

I'm going to miss blogging this year, but I'm also really excited about what this school year is going to bring! I hope to see you all at the end of the hiatus! 

With love,
Sam

Comments

  1. Pretty full plate -- we blog fans can wait. I hope to see YOU in person at the end of the hiatus! XOXO RG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good hiatus, and I look forward to seeing you back when time allows! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you are here and taking the time to comment. I love all comments, even ones on old posts! I just ask that you are respectful and keep the comments section clean. Thank you!